Where's my Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe-Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My avatar is gone? So is my profile information....it's still there in my user CP, but not when I click my name...says I'm new with 0 posts and has no information displayed. Something funky is happening.....

It also says that your last activity was March 25th, 2004..... two years before you joined....looks like you've been hacked :D

I don't know....all my info is there when I "Edit Profile" in my CP....except my avatar, but when I click on my name to view public profile it seems to be linked to "joe diver" rather than "Joe-Diver". My posts have my siggy, title and DM flag, but no avatar.

Methinks the db is hosed.....

The DB is not hosed.

It is probably an error with our SEO software. Not to worry - we'll take a look at it.

Your Avatar is a picture of you peeking through the porthole of a shipwreck?

It's there. Should be fixed shortly.

It's because there is a user "Joe Diver" and you which is "Joe-Diver"

it's fixed.

Aloha-

I just noticed my avatar has disappeared from my CP and all my posts. I tried uploading it from my computer to my CP, but it won't take... odd- it worked before and I'm using the exact same JPEG file. Any clues?

Thanks

Patrick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom