Where's Pappy?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have ever tried a "Dogfish" beer? It is a seasonal beer for summer, it is awesome.....

hoosier:
Have ever tried a "Dogfish" beer? It is a seasonal beer for summer, it is awesome.....
I've tried the Dogfish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA. I'm not much of an IPA fan, so it's not a big surprise that I didn't much like the Dogfish Head IPA either. I should give one of their lagers or stouts a try.

MMMMM, Beer!!!!

Divin'Hoosier:
I just picked up a 4-pack today at a local shop called the Hop Shop. It was my first time in the place and it about brought tears to my eyes! Rarely have I seen something so beautiful. A store entirely dedicated to beers from around the world. A beautiful thing indeed!

4-pack, good deal! I'm ready to go diving, so what are you going to drink? :D

Land Locked:
Who said anything about Coors light being good, :confused: .

Bring on the Doppelbock and we will all be GOOD dive buddies! :D

Pappy was chilling out at the platform over at south pebble beach,
I really thought we would find him over by Betty.
Why play with blow-ups when I can have the real thing...............besides, blow-up dolls are Brians thing not mine. :D :D :D :D

Did you guys dive last weekend? It was so hot that I couldn't do it.

hoosier:
Did you guys dive last weekend? It was so hot that I couldn't do it.

Every chance we get! Besides, the heat is more incentive to get into the water
as fast as you can! Cold beer tastes better afterwards also.

A bad day of diving is better than any day at work. :D I don't think it can be too hot to dive.

Suck it up and dive Hoosier! :D

Tell Min "hey".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom