Where's Pappy?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
Probably like the bowling ball that we floated last year. It disappeared after the second day.
I found a bowling ball last time I was in the quarry, which was in May I believe. We tossed it back out where the floating "volley ball" thing is at.

David The Gnome:
I found a bowling ball last time I was in the quarry, which was in May I believe. We tossed it back out where the floating "volley ball" thing is at.

The one I tossed in last year floated so I doubt that it was that one. I would bet that the one you found was the one that Joe made up for under water volley ball. He was pretty po'ed when the stand got broken and the ball disappeared.

I WILL be collecting Pappy this weekend! Then we will just have to see where he goes!

crpntr133:
The one I tossed in last year floated so I doubt that it was that one. I would bet that the one you found was the one that Joe made up for under water volley ball. He was pretty po'ed when the stand got broken and the ball disappeared.
It was a solid black ball, it was much lighter in the water, almost "floaty". It was also full of water though so it sank. Neal told me they used it to teach search and recovery classes.

Being it was under water I would say that it was the one that Joe had for volleyball. Mine floated on the surface rather nicely.

Pappy is now in the scuba van, I'm undecided on what to do with him!

Land Locked:
Pappy is now in the scuba van, I'm undecided on what to do with him!

Keep him away from the moon shine??

Looks like Pappy will be heading for Mermet Springs.....

What do you think, the cockpit of the 727 or the school bus?

It is a short bus...kinda seems appropriate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom