Where's the bone yard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Sh@rkm@n,Walter my two favorite guys on one line.:wink: Walter I know what you have been doing but how about sh@rkm@n . Need to find out what weekend is good for you so we can have another meet&greet. Missed you at the last one and lets get a date of what will work for you and see what we can do. Some time in August or Sept?

Hey Sh@rkm@n,Walter my two favorite guys on one line.:wink: Walter I know what you have been doing but how about sh@rkm@n . Need to find out what weekend is good for you so we can have another meet&greet. Missed you at the last one and lets get a date of what will work for you and see what we can do. Some time in August or Sept?

Well if ya'll put together a meet&greet I'd like to come. I promise to where something more than the speedo. :rofl3:

PM sent

We would appreciate that as well. :rofl3: Thinking of doing another have to see what works for everyone. I know that they are looking at doing another birthday bash in July or something like that so I dont want to conflict with it. I will post something after this weekend and see what everyone might like to do?

thanks for the help finding the bone yard. I love this site everyone is so helpful. I love to meet nice people.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom