which dive operation on St Thomas???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We recently dove with Saint Thomas Diving Club and Red Hook Dive Center. Both were great operations and I would dive with either again if we had the chance. STDC operates primarily on the south side and RHDC the east side of the island. STDC dove a mix of wrecks and reefs and RHDC dove reefs while we were there.

Could not talk my dive buddy into a night dive, but I'm told it is outstanding.

It was windy when we were there, so visibility was not as good as we would have liked to see. A quick trip to St. John is on our bucket list when we get a chance to return. STDC took us to Turtle Cove after a dive and we had a great opportunity to see turtles and rays on the way back to the dock.

We were pretty happy with STT diving, but hope for better visibility next time.

I had a great time with RHDC last year. Do they still do the night dive on Wednesdays?

RHDC still does a night dive; I think it is Wednesday and costs $125.

Very good folks at RHDC - Wayne was good enough to offer me a military discount for our dives.

There are more Dive Centers and for sure better Dive sites on the east side of the Island. Places like the kalf, Cow, Ledges, Conger, Gras Key...
If you want the best Center go to Ana and Wolfgang at Aqua Marine. You find them on the web under Dive Aqua Marine.

Back
Top Bottom