• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Which DPV?

Discussion in 'Dive Propulsion Vehicles' started by longtimer, Oct 29, 2017.

1. diver4life#1

diver4life#1 Angel Fish

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Hi 688. I know this is an old post but, I would like to know if your belt problem with the P2 got solved after the last return to DiveXtras and what they did to fix it. I just purchased a P1 back in March 2019 and the belt broke twice already, it is on its way to them at this moment. I really like my P1 but Im a little worried and frustrated at the same time. Hopefully yours got fixed and mine will be too.
    Regards.

2. diver4life#1

diver4life#1 Angel Fish

I know this is an old post but I would like to know if your belt problem ever got fixed, hopefully they did. Asking because I purchased a P1 in March 2019 and Im having the same problem. 2 broken belts in 5 months, the P1 its already on its way to DiveXtras. I had been doing some search and so far You are the only person I have found to report a problem with the P1 plus me, so that make me think that it is not a common problem and hopefully they will be able to fix it. The communication with them had been great so far, cant complaint about that, but Im a little worried and frustrated too. I really like that little beast, I will appreciate any information you can provide me on the status of your P2. Thanks.

3. 688ClassRebreather

688ClassRebreather Angel Fish

Yes! They fixed it. I think they redesigned the drive system and gave me one of the new ones. It has worked perfectly since then. Good luck.

4. diver4life#1

diver4life#1 Angel Fish

Those are really good news, glad to hear that! I really love my P1, there is nothing that I don't like about it.
    I really appreciate you getting back to me. Be safe down there and thanks!