Which GoPro ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian Coppitters

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi I only dive whilst on holiday, when I do I’ve been using Sealife cameras for stills. I now want to video at the same time so which is best ? I have just bought the tomtom bandit but having just read all the problems on the web it’s going on eBay as I don’t think it’s up to the job, so please and help choosing a GoPro would be greatly appreciate thanks.

Thanks for the info but as it’s nearly twice the price of a GoPro and I only dive on holiday I think it will have to be a GoPro. Cheers though!

Can you see what you are filming with the Paralenz or do you just point in the direction? To me, being able to see and get the framing right is a big plus.

No screen viewer. It will be my next camera when my Hero 3 finally dies. I have a GoMask and like to film my dives hands free. I am not trying to put together Nat Geo production, nor do I want my dive experience to be viewed through a camera. I'm also sick of spending time color correcting and filters make the video dull.

So for my 3-5 minute spearfishing videos, that over priced Paralenz makes sense.

All personal choice. :wink:

Hi Brian
Do you know the « Sony HDR-AS50 »…down to 60m for 200€ ?
Please look at the result …It’s done in freediving in Indonesia in 2017
choose 1080p => Video in free diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom