Which is the best Caribbean island to dive..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Puerto Rico Is The Best !!!!!!!!!

I'm a little biased, don't telll anybody shhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................

Seriously now, do a search in Parguera or Mona and you'll find plenty of info.

squarepants:
I also wonder about Jamaica.

Jamaica? :dazzler1: Excellent surface interval, diving is so-so. Plenty of turtles & rays, good coral, but fish are small. Try the Caymans.

squarepants:
..not counting Cozumel?

Hubby :monkeydan and I have been to Coz a few times, and we love it. We'll go back for sure. I was only wondering if there is someplace that compares economically and quality of diving. Maybe for the money we could be getting more variety?

Any opinions? :palmtree:

nt

The place I want to spend more time is Grenada. Been there twice on a cruise ship so only had a day each time. I did the Bianca C both times and could easily spend a week there. All I've got to do is take the valves off my doubles and find enough people to come along so the dive operator will set up doubles and oxygen deco off boat. The "normal" Bianca C dive is a quick drop to 120' (EAN 30) and drift over wreck. Then in to the reef where I've found more marine life than at the other usual "tourist" spots.

Back
Top Bottom