Which wetsuit for next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all,
Im coming to Honolulu next week for vacation. Ive planned 4 days of diving wiith diamondhead divers. Hows the water temps this time of year? I cant decide to go full 3m or shortie 3mm suite.

Thanks

I usually dive a shorty, but I have been in my 3mm full suit for the winter. Go with the full suit just to be on the safe side.

66-69? Hmmm, my bottom timer(s) have both been reading 73-74 degrees, as of yesterday on the west side. Either way, to give you an idea, typically I wear a 3mm full w/a hood in the winter timeframe...

Sounds good. Sounds like the full 3 mm is what im taking. Im going to start packing the dive gear tonight, :)

66-69? Hmmm, my bottom timer(s) have both been reading 73-74 degrees, as of yesterday on the west side. Either way, to give you an idea, typically I wear a 3mm full w/a hood in the winter timeframe...

I stand corrected - yesterday it was actually 70 at 'Turtles' and 71 the day before at '29 Down' ... I should have looked at my computer. But up til then my logs all read 67-69.

Still- wear the full suit:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom