Which zip line?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks everyone, i really appreciate the input. any other enjoyable topside recommendations are welcome too. thanks

I have taken non-diving family with me to Roatan couple of times and here are activities that they like.I always stay in the West End and just enjoy the vibe and variety of accomodation,dive shops,dive sites,dining, and night life there.Rent a car for $50 for the day and cruise the island while taking in some of the activities throughout the island. The Iguana farm is crawling with free roaming Iguana's. My family never get tired of the Anthony's Key Dolphin encounter and snorkel. I didn't think I would like it much but was worth the $100. We go over every time someone new is with us and all seem to enjoy it.Gumbalimba Park is pretty good for $20 you can walk through and see many Iguana's,get to hold a Macaw,have monkey's climb on you, and use the beach and pool area. I also did the canopy there and enjoyed it. Have a great time!

thanks for the additional ideas:) i'm also thinking about checking out the carombola gardens and hiking up to the summit there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom