white balance and fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bud96

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Have anyone used the new scuba pro nova in white to set there white balance on there video camera. They are suppose to be very good fins to so you can get 2 of 1 if its work. Have not order yet .Trying to see if anyone has them and how they are.
Thanks

I painted white squares on my fins, plus glued a square of white fabric on the thigh of my suit. Cheap option but it works!!

No idea about the fins but I've used writing slates, ropes hanging off ladders, tanks, string on finger spools and many other things for white balance correction.

I have used white stickers on the fins, but currents moved me away while doing the settings and not moving my fins. ..Manually holding the slate leave me only one hand to hold the cammera. ..So my best solution has been to add an adjustable arm to the housing, and once the balance is done I just swing the arm away. See attached picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 126

Back
Top Bottom