White Star Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are thinking of going there this Sunday (6/26). Or camping there over the weekend if a dive buddy will go with us who doesn't mind babysitting every 3rd dive...

-Tiny-B.

Tiny Bubbles:
My wife and I are thinking of going there this Sunday (6/26). Or camping there over the weekend if a dive buddy will go with us who doesn't mind babysitting every 3rd dive...

-Tiny-B.

I might be able to slip away on Sunday. Luckily for you I have had a crash course on baby.

Mitten Diver

I'm working the Cleveland Grand Prix all weekend, so I won't be able to get away. But I am getting paid some good money, so it's all worth it. Have to pay off the gear I just bought somehow.

Won't be diving tomorrow as dive shop has tanks to do visuals tha were due last month.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
Won't be diving tomorrow as dive shop has tanks to do visuals tha were due last month.

Mitten Diver

C'mon such a seasoned veteran like you should know to stagger your tanks to keep from bein dry docked :1poke: . Anyway, tell the truth you just wanna spend more time with the new addition :baby: . I have extra tanks that you can borrow if you like, I will be out there.

Anyhoot, I got a new airbrush. When you gonna let me do some work on that nice white trailor of yours???? :evil_3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom