Whitestar Quarry - October 22 & 23rd. + Pumpkin' Carvin'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all.

Brett and I will be down at Whitestar Quarry this weekend with my club. It's our combined Fall open water checkouts and buddyline weekend. & you are more than welcome to join in on the fun and diving. Just let me know when to look for you. Especially if you are interested in the pumpkin carving which will be at approx. 2pm on Saturday. RSVP'ing is the only way to make sure we have enough food and pumpkins. :11:

We'll be having sloppy joes &/or dogs/burgers for lunch on Sat. & Sun. & a big potluck with chili for dinner on Saturday.

This has been a great Fall so far and the water is still warm!

Paula

Hey, just joined the site, and was wondering if you were talking about Whitestar Quarry in Ohio. If so, do you camp there, and how many people are you bringing? I may be interested in going. I am an instructor, cave diver and just love to dive that quarry. Especially the tunnel. Everdeeper.

everdeeper:
Hey, just joined the site, and was wondering if you were talking about Whitestar Quarry in Ohio. If so, do you camp there, and how many people are you bringing? I may be interested in going. I am an instructor, cave diver and just love to dive that quarry. Especially the tunnel. Everdeeper.

Welcome to Scubaboard Everdeeper.

It is Whitestar Quarry in Ohio. There is a county run campground across the street from the quarry where we'll be staying. I don't have a full count for the weekend but right now I'm guessing 30 people minimum during the days and at least 12 camping.

If you decide to join in on the fun, Private Message me to let me know how to recognize you. I'm not so sure I'd want to be your buddy given the picture in your profile! :11:

Paula

p.s. The tunnel is off limits! No talking about it in front of the students. :D

Unknown nOOb diver in a yellow drysuit: "Hey what tunnel are they talking about on this board here that says it's off limits?"

"The one you just swam through."

"Oh."

Better yet....

"The one you just swam through."

"I swam through a tunnel? Didn't have a clue where you took me."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom