Who has NEVER had something stolen in Bonaire?

Have you ever had something stolen in Bonaire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diversteve

always tired
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
If you've been to Bonaire please vote.

Post the number of times you've been to Bonaire also.

For fairness, I've also including a yes choice in my poll. No negative comments from Yes voters are allowed here. Those comments can go in this thread.

Negative comments risk being moderated out of existence.
You've been warned. I can do this under the TOS.

I'm posting this the day the other thread hit 200 responses so we can do a time to post count analysis when this post hits 200 responses. Admittedly a very unscientific method but it might provide some insight into the scope of this alleged problem.

Been there 3 times, never a problem. If you leave things unsecured in your car, it does not matter if you are in the USA or overseas, things will grow legs and walk off. Fact of life.

Been there twice. Had absolutely nothing stolen.

And really, as long as nobody took my SCUBA stuff, wallet or passport, I couldn't care less about the rest. I wait all year to go to Bonaire, and if it ends up costing me an extra $50 because someone wanted my t-shirt, sunglasses and used crocs, who cares? It costs more than that just to go on a local boat dive and look at brown fish in cold water.

Terry

Web Monkey:
Been there twice. Had absolutely nothing stolen.

And really, as long as nobody took my SCUBA stuff, wallet or passport, I couldn't care less about the rest. I wait all year to go to Bonaire, and if it ends up costing me an extra $50 because someone wanted my t-shirt, sunglasses and used crocs, who cares? It costs more than that just to go on a local boat dive and look at brown fish in cold water.

Terry

I have been there once and did not have anything stolen or vandalized. I guy who I met a Wanna Dive had his windows smashed in even though the vehicle was unlocked and he had nothing of value in the vehicle.

10 trips since 99 with groups ranging from 2 to 24, the last this July.....ZERO problems

Never had anything stolen there...also never been there....

Been there three times. Nothing stolen except my heart. Bonaire has a way of doing that to people!

Yeah I'm another one never been there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom