Who is going to Jambo in '05???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not, but two of my friends are: Dave and Ann Speer. If you are there, you should meet these two people, they will be working in the SCUBA part of the jamboree. They are great people and good friends.

Hey Dennis,

please invite them to sign on here for us. I would love for us to be "Scuba Central" for the Jamboree scuba staff.

i have sent my application in for staff, and scuba is one of them but i dont know what i will be gettting (also applied for photo staff, arena show staff, and then finally OA Service Corp). but anyways it would good to put faces with the names.

how about a scuba central jambo patch ?????

Dan

I've accepted, a position on the Scuba staff, for the 05 Jamboree. With regard to "Scuba Central", there's a LISTSERV in place for communicating staff information, etc. Apparently, this mechanism has been in place for the past few jambos. I'll send a note to the moderator, to see if this would be a favorable arrangement.

I'm just the new guy, with no pull, so don't expect anything but spirit.
Larry

I've done list servs and they were way too cumbersome to find threads in. This is so much more convenient for organizing.

NetDoc:
I've done list servs and they were way too cumbersome to find threads in. This is so much more convenient for organizing.

I like the forum layout too. I sent the link over to the listserv moderator. Being the new guy on the crew, I figured I'd offer up the idea. The best I can do is suggest it. I personally would not want to start communication in two places, as you're bound to lose the computer challenged folks, and lose communication as a result.

Larry

Pete,

I'll send off an e-mail to Dave and Ann with the web site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom