Who is ready to dive this weekend 17th or 18th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will see if I can get out there which ever day. You going to have the boat out or is there even any way to get it in the water these days?

im thinking of putting the boat in if i can find a ramp still open,there were a few open a few weeks ago,not sure if they still are,will have to go scout them out. would like to go out to cocktail cove before all the ramps close up.

Pick a day, How many Cubic Feet you want to use up. I haven't been diving in a LONG time. the longest since I started diving and I TRULY need to get some water on me.

Hey, Divinginn, I'm up for Sunday.

If you can get the pontoon in perhaps we can dive on the old dairy barn. Still has the milking stanchions standing.

the K

Wish I could, but when I was getting Susan and my luggage off the conveyor at the airport i ended up breaking my little finger...doctor says no diving till the surgeon sees it (got jammed so it broke the tendon attachement point off..ouch!) so I am shore support now for a few weeks...

Mike

mmmmmmmmm got milk?

sunday sounds good to me,i will go scout a boat ramp sat morning,Tidwell park was still open last i heard but i need to go double check,it is the pilgrim mill exit off 400 exit #16 take a right and go to the end.i will post tomorrow if the ramp is still open,there is another one i used a few weeks ago if that one is closed, it had about 2-3 ft of water left before it was unusuable.

tell me a time and I will be there
and directions to the ramp :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom