Who is ready to dive this weekend 17th or 18th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in Florida this weekend. Going to a wedding in Orlando on Saturday, and then diving at Troy Springs on Sunday. I am hoping to be back at Lanier in a week or two.

Martin, do you have a drysuit now?

the ramp is open at tidwell park but very low.I am going to be there about ten thirty or so with the boat,whoever wants to go be there. post back if you are planning on going.

D/I,

I'd like to join you tomorrow.
Would you like to try diving on the dairy barn?

I'll be there with 2 tanks and a 5mm :)

That is Tidwell or Pilgrim Mill? Exit 16 right on Pilgram Mill and follow to the end?

it is tidwell park located off pilgrim mill road. take 400 north get off on exit 16 pilgrim mill road go right and it dead ends into the park about 4-5 miles.

I will be there.

K, I'm interested in diving on something other than mud. where's the dairy?

Ed, no I'm just renting one from divers supply. its been a bad year for me financially and I can't spring for the one I want so I'm biding my time rather than get something I don't want. hopefully next year will be a bit better.

The dairy is up the Six Mile Creek leg of the lake.

Divinginn,

Thanks for taking the boat out Sunday. I had a great time with all you Looneys.

Looks as if that will probably be the last chance we get to do that for a while. Guess we'll just have to slog through the mud to the mud puddle from now on.

the K

So, did you guys find the dairy?

Back
Top Bottom