Who Makes The Best Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll take Honda.

As ZKY so clearly said; it depends.

Our General Contractor is on his 2nd or 3rd Ford F-150.

Mercedes and Audi-the $600.00 small service. Some people like the badges.

I'll remember that next time I need to go haul a load of firewood.
See what I mean?

They do also make nice trucks that you can use for hauling loads of firewood, carrying tanks, or for working the farm. Mercedes has everything you need :)

My GC has been a contractor for 35 years. He is getting well north of 200K miles out of his F-150's and his service costs are way low.

Your fav might have a nice decal but they are not anywhere near the "best" car.

We have 3 Hondas, oldest one has 275,000 miles and still going strong. My 2007 had its last service for $39.99.

On the other hand; if you like the Mercedes and Audi cars good on you, the same with any reg, to each his own.

That's what I like about this topic. There is none. Now "Apollo man" is recommending trucks in addition to his regs. Does Apollo USA also sell trucks? I had no idea.

Oh yes, which is the best reg? Easy question - easy answer - Atomics!

Now back to F150s. Did anyone read that Ford is suing Ferrari over their use of the F150 trademark? Never thought that I'd want a F150 that much...!

Formula 1 car and a stone age truck.....I can see the confusion?
I'll take Freddy and Felipe's F1 150.

I wonder why apollo man would drive a Honda -a Japanese Car- in America. Wouldn't you at least try to balance things out by driving an American car especially that you are selling Japanese products in the US? If you want American's to be able to buy your products, you should try to invest in the American economy for the Americans to have the $$ to be able to afford your foreign product or am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom