Who Makes The Best Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many regs are just hype. A good reg from HOG/EDGE, Dive Rite, XS Scuba, Sherwood, etc, will perform as well as most of the "name brands". Regs are not all that complicated.

We manufacture and produce some very high performing regulators.
Apollo Sports: Dive Gear: Regulators

The Mares regs are also a very good buy.

The truth is that many regs are made in the same factory by the same manufacturer. They are just branded with different logo second stages etc.

Many regs are just hype. A good reg from HOG/EDGE, Dive Rite, XS Scuba, Sherwood, etc, will perform as well as most of the "name brands". Regs are not all that complicated.

We manufacture and produce some very high performing regulators.
Apollo Sports: Dive Gear: Regulators

The Mares regs are also a very good buy.

The truth is that many regs are made in the same factory by the same manufacturer. They are just branded with different logo second stages etc.

I thought HOG, Dive Rite, XS Scuba, and Sherwood were name brands. Same for Apollo and Mares. :D

Atomic Aquatics makes its own regs at its private manufacturing plant in Los Angeles.

Where are Apollo regs made?

Note: I'm just curious and not asking as a challenge or looking to pick a fight etc.

OMG, I just read through this thread. 99% of these posts are pure fanboy responses from people with no clue what makes a reg work.

They're all ****e, they all break and they all cost way too much. Now pick one and go diving.

I thought HOG, Dive Rite, XS Scuba, and Sherwood were name brands. Same for Apollo and Mares. :D

Atomic Aquatics makes its own regs at its private manufacturing plant in Los Angeles.

Where are Apollo regs made?

Note: I'm just curious and not asking as a challenge or looking to pick a fight etc.

Downing: You asked a legit question. All Apollo regulators are manufactured in Japan by Apollo.

Hi BurhanMuntasser: We are the North American Distributor for Apollo Sports of Japan. Have been since 1990. We are a US Company.

Yes, Apollo Sports of Japan is the manufacturing company. All the regulators, fins, masks, drysuits etc. are manufactured in Japan.

We are the North American distributor and are independent as a wholly owned US Corporation.

We distribute only Apollo products.

The quality, innovation, and workmanship is first rate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom