Who to dive with in Playa Del Carmen??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a group of 4 divers going down to Playa Del Carmen after Christmas and we are starting to plan our activities. We have to balance our need to sightsee (2 of them have never been to Mexico) with our desire to sightsee. We probably want to dive for 2 days, maybe 3 if we feel up to it. Anyone have any recommendations on who offers reasonably priced packages with good service?

I've looked through the posts on this issue before and I am sure this has been asked many times, but just seeing if anyone has any new ideas. We are relatively new divers but we are up for trying just about anything.

I appreciate any feedback that anyone can supply.:D

Hi all,
I have a group of 4 divers going down to Playa Del Carmen after Christmas and we are starting to plan our activities. We have to balance our need to sightsee (2 of them have never been to Mexico) with our desire to sightsee. We probably want to dive for 2 days, maybe 3 if we feel up to it. Anyone have any recommendations on who offers reasonably priced packages with good service?

I've looked through the posts on this issue before and I am sure this has been asked many times, but just seeing if anyone has any new ideas. We are relatively new divers but we are up for trying just about anything.

I appreciate any feedback that anyone can supply.:D

Hands down, Protec. If you are there mid January I'll see ya there.

playacountryboy here on scubaboard apparently offers top notch service. check out his many uw videos posted here in the mexico forum.

I didn't get to dive with Jason while we were down there (got blown out by the weather) but I met him, and he's very personable and enthusiastic. And he really loves the diving around PDC.

Me, I'd do the cenotes . . . :D

Jason @ Fantasea divesor something like that. Search playacountryboy....

I'm set up with Jason - playacountryboy - fantaseadive.com at the end of November based on numerous references here and at Scubatoys forum. I've also spoken with him via email and PMs. Based on that I made my choice - I'll report back fully when we return in early December if you can wait that long!

My wife and I MAY be going down there for our 1 year aniversary. We honeymooned there and it would be great to go back again. Last year we were there from Jan. 7 through Jan 21.

It would be nice to go on the cheap as we really blew a big wad down there last January and this year has been one of the worst on record for my business.

I'll be there Jan 13-20 with my wife and she doesn't dive. Would love to hook up with some of you for a few dives. We will be staying at Eldorado Royal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom