Who to dive with in Playa Del Carmen??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove with Scuba Playa in early August; I think the cost was around $60 for a two-tank morning. It was within walking distance of the Royal Playa del Carmen.

Dward and divingtigger,

I too will be just outside of PDC January 12 - 19 with my non-diving spouse. I have dives booked with Jason (PlayaCountryBoy) for Monday January 14th and Wednesday January 16th. The plan was to dive the Playa reef one day and head across the channel to Cozumel the second day. You're more than welcomed to join if you're interested. Drop me a PM and we can set things up with Jason.

- Rob Brennan

What is it with us marrying girls who don't dive?? My wife usually hits up a spa while I'm diving, maybe get the ladies together for some shopping?

I have found the spa-dive relationship to work quite nicely! The golf-spa arrangement also works!! Yup, I've found that if I can identify a nearby high end spa my options for vacation activity open up greatly!!

I'll copy you on my email to Jason to let him know that this is turning into a scubaboard charter. It would be blast if you can make it either or both days!

- Rob

Hey you guys need to train your spouses better, mine will content with a book on the beach and a trip to the bar.....

But, If I send her to the spa I'll get brownie points and those come with benefits!!! She will love it.

I'll get pricing from our resort too, and copy you guys in.

ClamBake and Divingtigger,

I got my deposit in with Jason. Booked and ready to go. My resort is about 15 miles N of Playa Del Carmen. Wife liked the Spa Idea, now diving is going to cost me more and more..... What the heck she'll be happy.

Any clue as to what dive site in Cozumel? Always wantded to try Barricuda.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom