Who wants PST E8-130's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Under Michael

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was just made aware of two brand new tanks still in boxes just waiting for a new home. Please PM me if you'd like to know where in Ottawa these tanks are waiting for you. Happy Diving,
UM :eyebrow:

Under Michael:
I was just made aware of two brand news tanks still in boxes just waiting for a new home. Please PM me if you'd like to know where in Ottawa these tanks are waiting for you. Happy Diving,
UM :eyebrow:

Burton's Dive had 4 last week. Contact Bill if your interested. www.burtonsdive.com

Probably somewhere in the range of 450-500 CND

How have you shop owners found the availability of these and the 80's?

My LDS|had ordered 25 of the 80's early on in the spring only to be told about two weeks ago that they weren't coming at all....then low ad behold on Monday of this week they showed up....

How is that all the shops down country ie.. (USA), have difficulty getting orders in for the PST, but it seems like a vast majority of canadian dive shops are still offering them.. Is this left over from last years order.. also does anyone ship to chicago area..???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom