Who wants to dive the 24th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I think I saw the sunshine a little today! :mostlysunny: :clapping:

The forecast for Sat says 60 so who wants to dive? :D

Land Locked:
What is the quarry looking like? I thought is was supposed to rain Sat?

I'm going to stop by tomorrow and take a look. It is supposed to rain but with the temps they're giving it should'nt be bad at all.

jpsexton:
I'm going to stop by tomorrow and take a look. It is supposed to rain but with the temps they're giving it should'nt be bad at all.

I'm certainly interested. Not sure yet if this Sat or next (3/3) will fit in best with my family schedule. Who knows, maybe both ... one at Joe's and one up here at Blue Springs. I'm pretty sure the ice won't be off Blue Springs by this Sat, but given the forecast it certainly will be gone by 3/3. Do you think the ice will be off Joe's by Sat? Keep us posted.

Well, as of this evening Joe's still has ice. :11: It's clear ice but still pretty much covering the whole quarry. I'm not sure if it'll be gone by Sat. or not.

I guess I'll check later in the week and post back then.

jpsexton:
Well, as of this evening Joe's still has ice. :11: It's clear ice but still pretty much covering the whole quarry. I'm not sure if it'll be gone by Sat. or not.

I guess I'll check later in the week and post back then.

Thanks for the update JP. Any idea how thick it is? Oh well, if it's still iced in this weekend, it should certainly be clear by 3/3 (fingers crossed!).

Good minds think alike. I was just about ready to post and see who was up for one and where. I can't do the 3/3 but maybe 3/4. Got a side job that I should start/finish 3/3.

Chris, are you afraid you are going to get that dry suit wet? :D Rain schmain.

Pennyroyal is sinking a cabin cruiser on the 10th if anyone is interested in helping. I am thinking about it but that is a bit of a drive and still get there by 10.

JP if I had my 7mm yet id be tempted in this weather it looks great up here. Id need a hood for the water still but id try it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom