Who wants to dive the 24th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
This post was for Feb, Mar also has a 24th this next Saturday, Anyone up for Sunday the 25th????

I'm up for it! :D

I also talked to jbd earlier today and he said he wanted to dive Sun. as well. I'll let him chime in here about the time.

Sunday the 25th would work best for me. I still need to leak test and fill the doubles set up which probably can't happen until Saturday. I still need to make the crotch strap for the doubles as well. Also will have one of my daughters in Louisville that Sunday with one of the grandkids.

I just checked the weather for Sunday the 25th and the temp is going to be a high of 79 deg. Looks like spring is finally here! :dancingsnoopy:

It might be 79 but will we dodging lightening strikes and hail stones???

Hey wait a minute. I believe it was you that told us it would in the 40's the last time we dove and it only hit 31----maybe we should get a second opinion on the weather for Sunday:D

Maybe we should designate an official KPP weather tracker:D

I'm always optimistic... maybe sometimes too optimistic.:wink:

Honest though, check the weather for yourself. It says high of 79. :D

81 according to the weather channel.

77 on my homepage, 81 on yahoo and I bet I can get three other forecasts on the local tv. Do you really think THEY know what their doing????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom