Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, its not just the teen, it's also the dogs I have to find somebody that will tolerate them for a week! :rofl3:

If I knew for sure there were teens that would be along I would make my reservations. Bring yours along Jenny.

Roxanne and I hope to see both of at the invasion, with or without your teenagers.:D

We are booked for this week and staying at Hotel Cozumel and Resort but we didn't book the package for the Invasion.

Hope to meet some of you while there!

We are booked for this week and staying at Hotel Cozumel and Resort but we didn't book the package for the Invasion.

Well maybe if the program doesn't fill they can sell you some seats on the boats that are reserved for the invasion.:D I tried but was forced to submit, it was futile I'm afraid. I was assimilated......but I promise to post all naked pics I get....hehehe

Well maybe if the program doesn't fill they can sell you some seats on the boats that are reserved for the invasion.:D I tried but was forced to submit, it was futile I'm afraid. I was assimilated......but I promise to post all naked pics I get....hehehe

I'll be planning my own dives but maybe I can pop in for some Happy Hour time.

Sorry to hear you have choose to not be part of the Invasion.

You do understand this means you will not be allowed to take part in the Invasion events such as the diving, parties, dinners and other planned events?

I'll be planning my own dives but maybe I can pop in for some Happy Hour time.

Since our package includes unlimited bar it will be happy hour all week.:D

Sorry to hear you have choose to not be part of the Invasion.

You do understand this means you will not be allowed to take part in the Invasion events such as the diving, parties, dinners and other planned events?

Since our package includes unlimited bar it will be happy hour all week.:D

I understand that now. Have a great week!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom