Who's going to the meeting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys, I am planning on joining your group, but i will not be able to make the April 3 meeting as i will be in Florida doing some vintage dives. Looking forward to meeting up with you all one of these days.

rubberscubanut:
Hi Guys, I am planning on joining your group, but i will not be able to make the April 3 meeting as i will be in Florida doing some vintage dives. Looking forward to meeting up with you all one of these days.

Florida - Ohhhh, warm water how I miss it so. :wink:

Well the business trip is OFF so Sunday is set for the Lake Effect Diver's meeting says I .... Hold on - not so fast says the wife. You've got other plans.

No I don't - I DEFINITELY did NOT plan anything else for that time.

That's OK since there wasn't anything on the calander and the trip was a long shot, I accepted a dinner invitation for us. It's blah blah blah blah important blah blah blah blah kids blah blah blah blah paid for blah blah blah blah.

arrrrrrghhh.
Well, I could blow off the family thing but she did just spring for my dry suit so.....

Post the minutes and let me know when the ice is off Canandaigua.

Jeff

NetPro:
Well the business trip is OFF so Sunday is set for the Lake Effect Diver's meeting says I .... Hold on - not so fast says the wife. You've got other plans.

No I don't - I DEFINITELY did NOT plan anything else for that time.

That's OK since there wasn't anything on the calander and the trip was a long shot, I accepted a dinner invitation for us. It's blah blah blah blah important blah blah blah blah kids blah blah blah blah paid for blah blah blah blah.

arrrrrrghhh.
Well, I could blow off the family thing but she did just spring for my dry suit so.....

Post the minutes and let me know when the ice is off Canandaigua.

Jeff

Jeff -

I know how that goes, believe me....

The ice is off Deep Run as we speak. :14:

geez i dunno....

calendar is clear
tanks are full
dry suit is back from DUI
i've forgotten what 78 grand cayman water is like (not!!)
do i dive or do i meet you all...

deep run is calling my name.. and i have to answer
if i can get my buddies out, otherwise i'll be there

oh yes i finished my deco course
what an eyeopener!

dt

dtdiver:
geez i dunno....

calendar is clear
tanks are full
dry suit is back from DUI
i've forgotten what 78 grand cayman water is like (not!!)
do i dive or do i meet you all...

deep run is calling my name.. and i have to answer
if i can get my buddies out, otherwise i'll be there

oh yes i finished my deco course
what an eyeopener!

dt

Whatyoutalkinboutwillis?:D

I'll be at Deep Run on Sunday am AND make the meeting at DD. :14:

I know the feeling. Ft. Lauderdale was less than a week ago, yet feels like ages...

What time are you going to be at Deep Run on Sun? I probably wouldn't be going as deep as you plan to, but if you don't have a dive buddy, I'll be more than happy to fill in (not knowing your stance on solo diving - that's another thread). My normal buddy is now working nights and I'm not sure he's going to be able to go, I think his schedule rotates.

i am going to deep run sat at 8:30

there are 4 going now

no i don't solo

will probably be staying within ndl limits

love to have you join us

dt

dt

dtdiver:
i am going to deep run sat at 8:30

there are 4 going now

no i don't solo

will probably be staying within ndl limits

love to have you join us

dt

dt

dt, just so you know, I'm Dry D00d over on recdivers.

That may or may not change the 4 to 3.

No solo here as well. I start calculating NDLs if I'm in the shower for more than 5 minutes. :wink:

NDL limits will be fine

I'll be there, see you then!

Derek aka Dry D00d

Back
Top Bottom