Who's in Cozumel in June 2008 at the same time??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your in for a treat!! is it you first time to Coz?

I will be staying at The Grand as well.
You're going to have to take a lot in, in only one day if you're going to be the from the 19th-21st. Not a good idea to dive in the same 24 hours :no. Might you be up for a night dive? The dive shop will sometimes have a night dive if there is enough people interested in going.

look me up when you get there, have a great time!:D

Garry

First time to Coz and first time diving since my quarry checkout dive and refresher. We'll be in a condo for the first part of the week, hopefully get a dive or two in before switching to the Grand on the 19th. Flying on the 21st.

Are night dives beginner friendly? Haven't looked into night diving.

First time to Coz and first time diving since my quarry checkout dive and refresher. We'll be in a condo for the first part of the week, hopefully get a dive or two in before switching to the Grand on the 19th. Flying on the 21st.

Are night dives beginner friendly? Haven't looked into night diving.

I have been on 2 night dives and wasn't very lucky, but I have heard that you have a greater chance for octopus, sharks, and sea turtles. they say that the sharks and pretitory fish are on the cruz. I have not been so fortunate on my 2 night dives. But I keep trying.

During you week you might look up Delmar Aquatics or Dive Palancar (they are partnered). Dive Palancar is the dive shops located on the proporty of The Allegro, and The Grand. But they have an office in town somewhere.

I have been on 2 night dives and wasn't very lucky, but I have heard that you have a greater chance for octopus, sharks, and sea turtles. they say that the sharks and pretitory fish are on the cruz. I have not been so fortunate on my 2 night dives. But I keep trying.

About three weeks ago I went on a night dive on Paradise Reef. We lost count of octopus, there were so many of them, and we saw one nurse shark. There were crabs all over the place, and we saw morays out swimming, a couple of slipper lobsters, and some puffers. I've never seen a turtle on a night dive, though; they are more of a daylight thing.

Another infestation from Colorado.

June 22-29.

Diving with Aldora.

Back
Top Bottom