Who's in Cozumel in June 2008 at the same time??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our LDS was going to Coz the end of June, but the air fair screwed us royaly. We could not keep the price reasonable (D..n fuel prices). Will try again in January. Meanwhile I think I'll just drive to Florida and dive there.

Our LDS was going to Coz the end of June, but the air fair screwed us royaly. We could not keep the price reasonable (D..n fuel prices). Will try again in January. Meanwhile I think I'll just drive to Florida and dive there.

Not to rain on your parade, but fuel prices... well, I don't look for them to go down significantly by January. Or ever, for that matter.

I will be in Cozumel 6/20 - 28/08.
Casa Del Mar.

If you are interested in your Advanced Cert. Look me up at the hotel
or contact me before I depart.

Plans are diving with my friend Alex who runs www.sunrisediverscozumel.com
Dive with us for some personalize dives in spots others rarely go to.
Also, I have plans to hit the mainland and do some cenote diving
and finally, snorkeling with the migrating whale sharks.. Great photo or
video opportunity. Dive with me and you may earn your Advanced Open Water.

Let's Go Diving.
Lars

We'll be at Scuba Club Cozumel (again) between 6/28 and 7/5. Looking forward to seeing all of our wonderful friends again at the resort and swinging by to see Marselena at the XTabay silver shop. Hope the skeeters are on vacation this trip. Going to try to dive Devil's Throat again....look for the giant crab that makes his abode down there just under the little shelf to the right after the heads-down part of that dive.

6-27.....7-4
If anyone is interested I will be in Coz on the above dates. Will be diving from private boat with local DM friend. If you would like to join me for some very inexpensive diving I would be willing to take 2 or 3 other advanced divers with us. No newbies please .PM me if interested.
Regards, Bosco

been here since friday the 6th weather is fine rained twice but once at night and once for 20 minutes in laste afternoon today

Hi Garry,
My name is Blanca new member for Scubaboard, live in Cozumel, you will just have fun, and enjoy the clear waters of Mexican Caribe, with all colors of reefs and different sea life. If I can help you I will glad to do that, give me a call to my cell at 987-106-2171, about Cenotes sure I'll help you too, I've been in this business for 2 years and love to help you

Hi Frank,
That will screwed all of us too, sorry to hear I wish I could help you, but I haven't make arrangements to get air fares, soon I will, write me and I'll find out what I can found for you, please help us by letting me to help you.

Hi Marg,
The most diving Cenotes are in Playa and Yucatan going to the northern Cancun, and the Ferry is safe, if you get sick, just go upper part where is open, if you need any help or just chat call me, I love to make friends

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom