Who's in Cozumel in June 2008 at the same time??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I know what they sell there! The owner is one of my best friends. Thanks for the information of the shop Tabu'. Perhaps you can get some information for me on diving the cenotes on the mainland. We may have time to try to dive the cenotes on this trip, but not sure.
The trip to Cenotes costs $110.00, per diver has a capacity of 4 divers per dm, please let me know if you need to make reservations need the dates or if you wish you can call me at my phones in Cozumel whenever you decide to take the trip.

Reality bites...

Back at work now. :shakehead:

Thanks to Ben at Mayan Aquadive for the whale sharks! Awsome! Totally worth the sunburn! (on top of the fire coral welts). Thank you for making good on your transport pledge. If I have nothing more than "La Fawnda" riding that thing in my head for a couple of months I will remain happy.

Great meeting Wally (Walldiver) and Gary Robinsion - Proof that SBers are as great in the flesh as they are online!

And Marco - guided us on a magical flight through Cenotes that made the organization worthwhile... it was like the shadiest drug deal ever.... drop a couple of c-notes to Ricardo in San Miguel who gave us an envelope for Louis to give to Marco outside Senior Frogs in Playa.... I was expecting a kilo of snow to show up at some point!

The Grand was not quite as grand as I remember - but maybe I was just a tad more sober this time.... at Palancar Pablo was as laid back as ever and Chiaki was fantastic in pursuit of the perfect picture....

Time to start planning for the Red Sea next year:D... before the depression sets in!

I leave this weekend for a week.... Can't begin to express how excited I am!!

Hey, what a co-inki-dink .... I'm heading to Coz this weekend too, Sarah!! ;-)

Now if I could just find time to pack before the flight tomorrow morning!!!!!!

Returned this Tuesday. Had a great week dispite the head cold I'm sure I got on the plane from LA to Dallas when a whole group coming from Hawaii were sick and sitting all around us on the flight sneezing, coughing and sucking up snot the whole way. I downed a bunch of Zicam but it was too late. I had 3 days of diving before it finally got bad enough that I couldn't clear my ear for the night dive (which was fine since my main lights bulb popped as I was letting the air out of the BC). Spent the whole next day (Sunday) watching tv dying but was able to get 2 more dives in on Monday so all is good.

I think we're going back in Feb 09 for a quicky 5 day trip.

I love it there. Great people. Great dive shop and DM. Great house to stay at. Great food and great friends. And the water's not too bad either.

Leaving Saturday (28th) at 9am.. Returning July 5th.
Diving with Del Mar Aquatics.
Will be doiing a few shore dives as well..

Staying at Iberostar (we have the kids in tow!)

We are there the same time Psycho! We are diving with SandDollar and doing some shore diving around some parts - hopefully. See you around perhaps!!

Awww, just came back there. Now I really missed that place now. :(

I hope to take my wife again this summer. All our family is in DFW, we travel from Hawaii, but love to dive in Cozumel. All inclusives are so great!

I hope to take my wife again this summer. All our family is in DFW, we travel from Hawaii, but love to dive in Cozumel. All inclusives are so great!
Did you look at the dates on this thread? The last post was nearly a year ago, and it was started to talk about June 2008.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom