Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No more taking over threads boys. Back to your home at OFWF. Continue on with the name thread. LOL :)

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
No more taking over threads boys. Back to your home at OFWF. Continue on with the name thread. LOL :)

Yes dear....

I am a diver

I live in Ontario (Canada not California)

I dive in Lake Ontario

I have no sense of humour and even less sense of style....

Im a vet (cuddly animal kind, not war, not car), and I get this funny feeling when I jump into the water.........

I'm gettin a drysuit tho.....do I hafta change my name to dryvet?

O-ring once bubbled...

You told me the KY stood for something else...

PM's are to be kept PRIVATE! :eek:ut: You're way too cute for your own good, friend. :whack:

My surname is Hopkins.

I got Hoppy at school MANY years ago, it stuck . Simple as that.

Hoppy

I hear the crash of heads on keyboards all over the world as people fall asleep :)

SueMermaid once bubbled...

*sigh* Home of the fabulous Blue Benn Diner. If I lived up there, I'd be as fat as a tick because of that place. Nobody else in the world makes buckwheat pancakes like that. :)

It is a small world Sue. The Blue Benn is located right on the other side of our shop's back fence. Sonny and Mary Lou have been our customers for years. We keep all thier a/c and refrigeration equipment up and running in thier antique diner car restuarant.

My friends consider me to be widowed to diving - my husband is a diving fanatic. My philosophy is "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em".

Hence, I've got my account on here, so I can keep up with the latest on the dive scene. (Honey, I hope you don't mind!)

I'm afraid (claustrophic) to be under water - I'm sticking with Snorkling.

I am Jim and I like to swim therefor I am swim jim. I'm not spicey so don't confuse me with slim jim. You'll find me down under, but not usually in Australia.

Jim:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom