WHY Cancel MY supporting member status?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:dance3: . . . I think I about have this figured out . . .

My
post_thanks1.gif
quota has been set to about "2" per cycle . . . but I can thank more if I don't navigate away from the page! And the cycle time is about 1 or 2 hours . . . I think . . .

:D

Pardon the whining . . . but I still cannot get a list of "My Groups" --
I don't have any access to the Social Groups administration. Maybe CD does. If not try Pete or Howarde.

I don't have any access to the Social Groups administration. Maybe CD does. If not try Pete or Howarde.

I'm sorry, I'd thank your post if I could, :dance: but it seems you're outside of the permitted
post_thanks1.gif
cycle . . .

:rofl3: :kiss2:

Maybe you're the crossdressing version of me and they got confused. I do feel especially "perky" this morning but it may just be the chilly temperatures.

Or maybe Docc is the crossdressing version of Jax...

This WOULD explain the Brazilian...

:hm:

What did I do?

I come in this morning, I'm not red, and there are ads everywhere!!!

I went to "Social Groups", but it displays some weird cross-link.

What?!?!?!!? :idk:

Check the terms of service again. I think there is something in there about a 2 biatch minimum. IJS :D:wink:

J.

:dance3: . . . I think I about have this figured out . . .

My
post_thanks1.gif
quota has been set to about "2" per cycle . . . but I can thank more if I don't navigate away from the page! And the cycle time is about 1 or 2 hours . . . I think . . .

:D

That's not fair! I got only 1 this time!!!! :crying:

I LIKE the ads. I like clicking on all those links. Make the advertisers think that I am paying attention.

Anybody wanna see a tank explode?

DC

Back
Top Bottom