why do I have to pee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
J

justadyver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
why do most people have the urge to pee after diving , you removing moisture from you body with every breath breathing very dry air.
you are also supposed to drink water after diving to re hydrate because of the dry air you are breathing. lets discuss

Okay, but what about the problem of really, REALLY having to pee but, for whatever psychological/physiological reason, you just can’t while floating weightless?

Okay, but what about the problem of really, REALLY having to pee but, for whatever psychological/physiological reason, you just can’t while floating weightless?
Try harder? Go to seahorse trim and give it a shot. Get an internal cath and problem solved.

OK, I don't lie. I've never peed in my wetsuit. I use an unbalanced valve.

I wondered about hte guy that, after getting on the boat and out of his gear, would back down and stand on the ladder for a few minutes ....

Listen, as a old man, you should just be glad you still can pee without starting/stopping, dribbling like a leaky toilet, and waking up at 2 am, 3am, and 4am to drip a little. Be glad it doesn't burn, or you pass a stone the size of a marble. (In case you didn't know, stones have little spikes on them)

Enjoy while you can. If you can pee, just pee away. In the wetsuit, out of the wetsuit, even in the wetsuit while you are standing on the deck of the boat. Empty your fins at the same time, no one will notice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom