Why Guys Do It?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could probably tell you the reason most men behave like that, but it would be very indelicate . . .

The Kracken:
I could probably tell you the reason most men behave like that, but it would be very indelicate . . .

Gotta have the poontang.

jonnythan:
Gotta have the poontang.

It isn't just men who are like that either. Women are the same. But we are NOT going down that path.

cobaltbabe:
It isn't just men who are like that either. Women are the same. But we are NOT going down that path.

So, hum, what are you doing this weekend?

:jester:

For all those involved in a serious discussion relative to the subject matter, I apologize if I have skewed the direction of the responses.

I do feel, however, that the general male behaviour to the scenario is greatly affected by the male libido.

This is a very valid area of socio-anthopological discussion and needs to be kept out of the gutter.

The Kracken:
For all those involved in a serious discussion relative to the subject matter, I apologize if I have skewed the direction of the responses.

I do feel, however, that the general male behaviour to the scenario is greatly affected by the male libido.

This is a very valid area of socio-anthopological discussion and needs to be kept out of the gutter.

And I do apologize as well. Everyone on the face of this earth likes attention and when someone is dumped or a relationship fails we crave affection. IMO

I think people (er, men) underestimate the female libido.

We are all animals. Some more than others. If you were to look at how other animals work between the sexes than you will probably find a lot of similarities. Males: eat, fight, show off, reproduce and sleep.:mfight: Females: nurture the family, care for the family, defend the family, and be pestered by the males.:Kissy: (Animal Kingdom)
Jason

Women grieve.
Men replace.

I don't know why, but I've seen it in action a lot. Paul McCartney is a perfect example.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom