Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BeasleyCloseCoupled.gif

BeasleyCloseCoupled.gif

We actually use a Rheem brand one , but it looks like this. They call it close coupled. Works very simply with minimum maintenance and provides VERY hot water - you just need to calculate you volume for the number of guests.

Also good to de calcify the water first before sending it in.

Hope that helps.

Yep, okay. It is the same ones we are looking at. One unit does 3 rooms no problem. Okay, cool. Thanks for the information. Vote GREEN everytime!

Two words: Abu Sayyaf.

I would love to dive the PI, but there is something about the knowledge that U.S. special forces are waging a clendestine war with the cooperation of the Philippine gov't against the terrorist organization (which has targeted at least one diving resort) that turns me off to the trip.

They are all PATAY.....no worries mate. More people die by hand guns in the US everyday (75). I would be more worried about living in any major US city.

Ah FAA Category 2... So the Philippines now joins Indonesia in that... :D

Two words: Abu Sayyaf.

I would love to dive the PI, but there is something about the knowledge that U.S. special forces are waging a clendestine war with the cooperation of the Philippine gov't against the terrorist organization (which has targeted at least one diving resort) that turns me off to the trip.

This is exactly the sort of misinformed viewpoint that I mentioned earlier.

It is like saying don't go to Catalina because there was a shooting in Virginia...

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom