Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2196692066_f2845b174a_b.jpg

FYI...they could be the al-qaida bombers....

Police Hunting Down Suspected Female Al-Qaida Bombers In Southern Philippines | January 17, 2008 | AHN

Avelino said, "We have not verified it yet. But I ordered our commanders on the ground to look into these reports, and I'm waiting for their response now."

.... and am wondering how many people volunteered for this investigation.......

whoa.. go away for a few days and....
2197218932_5d502f74c0_b.jpg

I should have gone to Manila instead of Sing...

But i did get to go out for drinks with LIS so am very happy about that! Thanks LIS!

you thought the taxi went straight home??? :eyebrow:

Ah, I guess I didn't hear those lyrics, Maggie. This computer has lousy speakers.

As for promoting the great diving in the Philippines to the US market, my offer stands.

Dr. Bill,

Thank you for the generous offer. There are some folks here who volunteer or work for the Dept. of Tourism that may have ready-made video clips that you can use in your show. I just hope they are following development on this thread. I am not surprised if they moved on since this thread was highjacked and veered onto several other directions. Your recent posts as well as another PPD member's post have somewhat brought it back in course again. It is quite sad though that some PPD members did not find this thread worthwhile. They did find it very thought-provoking though. So though-provoking that some were very intimidated (don't ask me why, it was a strange reaction). My responses may have come across as very idealistic and aggressive but such is my passion for the sad plight of my mother country and its citizens. (I am not pretending to be a hero just sharing my thoughts and feelings). Overall, the thread did generate lots of worthwhile feedback from people who live inside and outside the country. There were some who responded in a nasty manner but such is life in a public forum:).

Back
Top Bottom