Why Scubapro is the Best!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beaverdivers

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anyone that has attended a Scubapro repair clinic will agree that these repair clinics set Scubapro ahead.

Kudus to Scubapro for placing such an emphasis on customer service.

What good is a Scubapro repair clinic if they will not sell you parts? This does not put Scubapro ahead, other companys have been doing this for a while now.

I looked this up on Scuba Board and other scuba forums as well as a google search and found nothing about Scubapro offering repair clinics. Are you imagining this or wishing you were a HOG dealer?

Last edited:
First, they're not the best.

Second if that's what it takes to make them the best, the Edge/HOG must be the super duper bestest in the whole wide universe.

Third, it seems like all you like to do is spout about what you sell. I can understand standing behind your products and your belief that they are the best, but honestly it is getting rather old.

I love my Scuba Pro MK25's and MK20's with G250's, but would not buy anything from ScubaPro now as they are overpriced IMO when you can buy competitors who understand customer service, and put out a great product, for half the price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom