Wife Needs A Dive Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hydroknot

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi:

My wife needs a dive watch. Something in the range of $50-$100. Analog or digital. Rubber wristband.

Any recommendations based upon your own experience?

Thank you.

Casio G-shock can't go wrong if all you need is a time piece.

They are a little clunky especially if she has a small wrist. I have a yellow dial on my Luminox. It is scaled a bit smaller. Since the hands glow all the time, it is nice when you wake up all groggy at 2 a.m. and wonder- well- you just wonder :blinking: No buttons to push to read the time.

I use a Timex Ironman, though only on my shallow dives.
I did recently get a Oceanic Geo though, and I love it (I know it's more expensive than simply a dive watch) my only complaint would be that I can't track seconds on it.

another vote for casio baby G. great watch for the price.

p_computers_geo_newblue2.jpg

Oceanic Worldwide - Personal Dive Computers - GEO Wristwatch

Yes, that Oceanic is most certainly $50-$100. /sarcasm To the OP, G-Shock watches are great and can be cheap enough to be able to buy 2 in case you need a spare.

I <3 my geo.

(I'm not going to lie, the fact that it isn't black and yellow is a big plus, I can't help it, I like blue)

Back
Top Bottom