Wifes Birthday on the 16th where to eat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anyone here tried Buccanos at Night? It is the buccanos beach club and they serve dinner on the beach with torches lit up. do a google search for buccanos at night. Have not tried it but intend to do so when we are there in March. Looks like it would fill the bill as far as a romantic setting.

Gaffer
We took my mom to Buccano's for her Bday dinner last year. It was perfect. We had a candlelit dinner at a table only a few feet from the water and the food and service were excellent. The restaurant is beautiful, and we could see the lights from Playa del Carmen and hear the gentle lapping of waves against the seawall... Did I mention that it was perfect? :D

I believe that they are only open for dinner on Fridays and Saturdays (check that) and a reservation may be needed (your hotel desk can take care of that for you). Kinta and Kondessa are very nice as well, but Buccano's is special IMO.

La Terraza was fantastic.... Although it isn't the most romantic setting.

For a romantic and torch lit setting, facing the ocean and great food and service...Bucanno's on the beach would be my vote. It is only open for dinner on Fridays and Saturdays and reservations are recommended...it gets booked up. Certainly some of the others cited such as Guidos and Kinta are also intimate and have romantic settings and are also worth consideration. We are here for a couple of weeks so we will do them all...and then some.

Reactions: MMM
My wife loves Kinta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buccano's at Night. Hands down.

EXCECLLENT food, drinks & atmosphere. amazing sunsets.

Back
Top Bottom