Will all who want Natasha to schedule holiday long weekend trips.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in central Jersey so a quick ride to Baltimore is not all that inconvenient. What kind of packages aquasport? Can you give me some dates/prices?? It's been a long winter (and it ain't over yet) and I am getting the urge to dive!!

Heck, I am EVEN contemplating getting a dry suit! Something I swore I would never do....LOL.

Thomas

:) I would definitely enjoy a quick weekender trip to "get my feet wet" with a group trip. Since I live in West Palm, and am still relatively new (@ 1 1/2 years now), a quick jaunt to Freeport would definitely make me more comfortable than going on a trip alone....I would love to do Easter, as my Company actually gives us Good Friday as a holiday. Keep us updated!

Count me in for Nassau or Freeport.

Don't make the weekend of 4/26 i will be in st petersburg. I think we should do a group trip there so i can have people to dive with. Wow what a good idea.:mean:

Yes I would like to take trips and use the holiday and save a day of my vacation time.It makes for more vacations for me!But Idon't get "all" of the federal holidays. Just the normal ones.

Hi Divers:
When holding GROUP space with most dive operators, you need to give them as much notice as possible. And the same goes for holding group space with the resort.
Because of this, I have come up with a group trip, over the 4th of July for 2004.
I know it's very far off, but I'd like to see if any of you are interested.
It will be in San Diego, California, and we will be diving the wrecks out there, and the Kelp Forest. I'm holding space for 20 divers right now, but if there is a huge interest I can take 40, and double the space.
Sound good?

Key West has some new wreck dives, and the place is tons of fun at night. The folks in the Bahamas are sometimes a little creepy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom