Will my experience level make it hard to find a dive buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in Mesa, AZ and will be in San Diego October 10th and 11th. (Friday and Saturday). I am anxiously searching for anyone or any groups that might be diving from La Jolla Cove on those days. I'd love to buddy up with someone local, not loco. :D

I know a local dive shop here in Mesa, AZ that is planning a trip to dive from there on that weekend. I asked about it, but they told me it was sold out. I mentioned that I am just looking to join along for the dive. I didn't need lodging, or gear. I have my own gear and tanks and I am staying with my relatives already that weekend. I was already going to be there anyway and would love to join in, but apparently they are doing it to make money and said it was sold out.

I've snorkelled there about a year ago and dove in Mission Bay earlier this summer. All of my other diving is done in lakes here in Arizona. If you don't mind someone eager to learn and with little time, then I'd love to do a dive or two that weekend with a buddy who knows the La Jolla cove area locally.

PM me. Thanks.

You should post in the socal subforum....I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one person who is interested in diving with you. If not La Jolla, I'm sure there will be many other options....drop in and say hi to the socal divers :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom