Wilmington NC Early October 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video.

Is it my imagination or are we seeing more and more barracudas? Whole fleets of the toothy critters in the last couple of years. If we could get cudas to like lionfish it would be a problem solved.

Is it my imagination or are we seeing more and more barracudas? Whole fleets of the toothy critters in the last couple of years.

We were on the Hyde and Markham two weeks ago and there were lots of barracuda on the Hyde and 12-13 more hanging out on the hangbar with us at the safety stop. I don't know how many there were previously, but we've definitely seen lots of them.

Credit where credit is due. That is Hal Helm's video, one of my favorite customers

WHAT.... I thought I WAS YOUR FAVORITE..... LOL........

ill talk to you about the legde trip... i may want a spot

---------- Post added September 16th, 2014 at 02:51 PM ----------

i saw the largest school i have ever seen a month ago... lots of VERY large ones.

Back from my trip. Scuba-now cancelled both dives that I had booked. Luckily Tortuga had an open spot on Wednesday. Great day for me. Wife got sea sick. I buddied up with another guy and had two great dives. The whole Tortuga operation was great. If I knew how to post pics, I would post my haul.

Back
Top Bottom