Win an Oceanic Regulator!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eng1ne1:
:confused: Any word yet??

He said TM search and that can take a little time. Oh and a side note I checked my mailbox and it wasn't in there so they must not have made the final decision just yet. As a back up plan I've been considering actually buying another reg, but just in case.

Doug,
How's the TM search going? Have you made a decision yet? We're all waiting for news, and the eventual release of the "????" (formerly known as the Oceanic ZX).

Thanks,
Jt

eng1ne1:
Doug,
How's the TM search going? Have you made a decision yet? We're all waiting for news, and the eventual release of the "????" (formerly known as the Oceanic ZX).

Thanks,
Jt

Dang dang dang, I check one of my suggestions and it was TM'd and it was of a similar device to a regulator. You can actually do a basic search online for US TM, anything outside of the US I'm not so sure.

Name it the "Paedo" or the "Cypris" after the Paedocypris progenetica or simply "PP" or "PaedoPro"

"This is one of the strangest fish I've seen in my whole career," said Ralf Britz "It's tiny, it lives in acid and it has these bizarre grasping fins."

The male, reaching a typical 1cm in length, is an extraordinary creature. Its over-sized dorsal fins are beefed up with hard pads of skin and a hook that can be forced forward by powerful muscles in a grasping action.

From an article in the Guardian Unlimited Special reports titled "Fish living in Acid pools is the worlds smallest Invertebrate"

Small, Powerful. Seems fitting to me. :D

Man! I really gotta start looking at the date of these threads! Oh well.

Pez7378:
Name it the "Paedo" or the "Cypris" after the Paedocypris progenetica or simply "PP" or "PaedoPro"

"This is one of the strangest fish I've seen in my whole career," said Ralf Britz "It's tiny, it lives in acid and it has these bizarre grasping fins."

The male, reaching a typical 1cm in length, is an extraordinary creature. Its over-sized dorsal fins are beefed up with hard pads of skin and a hook that can be forced forward by powerful muscles in a grasping action.

From an article in the Guardian Unlimited Special reports titled "Fish living in Acid pools is the worlds smallest Invertebrate"

Small, Powerful. Seems fitting to me. :D

I don't think it would sell too well in Britain mate, a "paedo" is a slang name for a "paedophile" (child molestor) :shakehead

audission:
I don't think it would sell too well in Britain mate, a "paedo" is a slang name for a "paedophile" (child molestor) :shakehead

reminds me of the old Chevy Nova (no va -doesn't go). A paedopro would be?

Oceanic Jewel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom