Windy Point May 10 and 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lmwb_1977

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Me, Nathan, Melissa and Chris will be pitching our tents and diving as much as possible those two days. Even going to convince Chris to take us on a night dive. Beer:30 sat night bring your own meat and beer, Ill make the jello. Stop on by, all but Kvalve he already said he is scared of my jello :D

I was planning on a trip to Clear Springs for next weekend but for Jello, I may have to change my plans.

I was planning on a trip to Clear Springs for next weekend but for Jello, I may have to change my plans.

Clear Springs will always be there, my jello shots go fast, easy choice in my opinion. :D

Bumping this up, now that this is my next dive. Chris, Melissa, Nathan and I will be camping out, food saturday night, possibly a night dive if we dont start drinking before it becomes night. I think ftwdiver is planning to join, so who else? I know I know its Mothers day right? Well celebrate by bringing your Mom out for a beer and let her watch you dive or something. And if your married to a Mother give her the gift of having a me day, send her out with some cash and tell her she gets to do whatever she wants and youll sigh "find something" to do while she is enjoying herself.

If y'all just go below about 80-100 feet you can do your night dive at mid day and drink beer all afternoon.

Best of both worlds !

Catch you another time, enjoy Florida, say "Hi" to any manatees for me! :D

Florida.... Were all going to Florida!!??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom