Wish me luck all, leaving to do check outs for cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I did it I did it I did it! :crafty: Got 6 dives in this weekend. Water was warm and vis good about 25' on Sat... but due to silting, for some reason or another<grin> vis lower on sunday. ... I have successfully done what I set out to. Man it feels friggen good!
There is a wonderful sense of excitement, serenity, contenment (and probably a long list of other descriptors) that one feels after succesfully reaching such a milestione. Good for you!! Now, all you have left to do is contact your credit card company, and request an increase in you credit limit.

Good job Merri!

I also did my ow certification classes this weekend but it was in Hood Canal in Washington state.
I was told the water was oddly warm at about 54 degrees and during some of the skills we had about 1 foot visibility :)

I was wearing a 7MM farmer john wet-suit and all the associated gear it actually wasn't too cold when I was moving -- A tad cold when floating while others did skills and at the end of the day.

Visibility was fine -- 15 to 20 feet out a little deeper and not digging in the dirt :)
I have already made plans to take a boat dive mid August in the same general area.

I unded up divin' Whitestar Sunday for economic reasons. If you do much divin' @ Whitestar or Portage you'll run into me sooner r' later :)

Grats!

Good job Merri!

I also did my ow certification classes this weekend but it was in Hood Canal in Washington state.
I was told the water was oddly warm at about 54 degrees and during some of the skills we had about 1 foot visibility :)

I was wearing a 7MM farmer john wet-suit and all the associated gear it actually wasn't too cold when I was moving -- A tad cold when floating while others did skills and at the end of the day.

Visibility was fine -- 15 to 20 feet out a little deeper and not digging in the dirt :)
I have already made plans to take a boat dive mid August in the same general area.

Where in Hood Canal did you go? You're the only other person from Portland that I've seen on here. Congrats on your ow cert.

There is a wonderful sense of excitement, serenity, contenment (and probably a long list of other descriptors) that one feels after succesfully reaching such a milestione. Good for you!! Now, all you have left to do is contact your credit card company, and request an increase in you credit limit.

lol. Aint that right!

Actually don't have any now... and it is probably for the better... I woulda been off on another trip this weekend. :>

Good job Merri!

Good for you! Congrats to you too! :D

I unded up divin' Whitestar Sunday for economic reasons. If you do much divin' @ Whitestar or Portage you'll run into me sooner r' later :)

Grats!

Look forward to it! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom