WKPP Members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dinger

New
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Was hearing from a mate that some members of the wkpp have been asked to leave the team for safety reason - not sure how old this information is though - anyone shed any light on what may have happened there and reasons etc. Just interested and have any of the former members made any public comments
Cheers
Dinger

Dinger:
Hi folks,
Was hearing from a mate that some members of the wkpp have been asked to leave the team for safety reason - not sure how old this information is though - anyone shed any light on what may have happened there and reasons etc. Just interested and have any of the former members made any public comments
Cheers
Dinger
Welcome to ScubaBoard, Dinger.
You might get some more responses on you FIRST POST if you fill out your profile. Then we might learn more about you, like if you live under a bridge or not.

Rick Inman:
You might get some more responses on you FIRST POST if you fill out your profile. Then we might learn more about you, like if you live under a bridge or not.
That funky "under a bridge" odor wafting out from the first post has piqued my curiousity. I will watch Dinger's future career on SB with interest.

Rick Inman:

But, by the second post, nobody cares about yer profile....

The Holy Troll Grenade of Antioch says the post count must be three.

The count shall not be four, the count shall not be 2, unless of course, you therefore proceedeth to three.

Five is right out.

Oh that's too much Boogie! I gotta pull my old VHS copy of that one out. It's been too long.

hehehehheh

Yeah Dinger,

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

That's a hum-dinger of a post for the first one. It would probably help if there was a little history in the profile.

I'd like to think the glass is half full, so maybe it's a draw bridge and the bridge is up! At least that might put you next to the bridge in plain sight. :wink:

Time will tell.

Christian

So rather than hanging s**t on the guy how about someone answer the question?

Evening folks
The reason I asked the question was simply that I wanted to know the answer. I am by no means a 'troll' and simply didn't fill out my profile as for I must have skipped over it without thinking. There is no cloak and dagger stuff relating to this post I simply would like to know the answer to the question. I am interested as myself and my buddy are becoming more and more interested in this system (we have been diving for 11 and 10 years respectively) and feel that we would like to know some more regarding the inner workings of the system - personally I like to balance arguements up and I feel that with the DIR/GUE system there is alot of them and us - something which I feel is alot of ****e. This is simply an interest and if some of you feel unable, or have no desire to answer the question that is your perogative. But I feel that some of the replies simply add to the dislike/distrust of a system that could be of benefit to many out there but is preached in a manner that put most off.
I suppose after 10years of diving I feel that I could ask some simple questions
Regards
Dinger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom