Woman size divewear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEy Ladies!
I just received my custom made wet suit from Liquidfit! I've tired it on and it fits perfectly! Not only does it fit, but it really looks good too! I would recommend anyone that's looking for a custom wet suit to at least contact Liquidfit and talk to them. They are really good people with a top-notch product! That's just my $.02 worth.
~lildiver

Like lildiver, I had an awesome experience with LiquidFit. I got lucky that they are located only a few miles from my house so Christine came personally to my home to measure me. Talk about service! I was amazed at how competitive the price was. I got a full 7mm and a 7mm shorty for $470. That included zippers at wrists and ankles and titanium at all the openings.

Another plus for those of us yet to procreate is that they can just replace panels if you don't loose all your baby weight. Christine told me it would only be $100 or $150 to replace panels rather than getting a whole new suit.

KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

I guess I'm the only non-Liquidfit fan here.

To be honest, it never got beyond the pricing stage with us. A little background:

Pearce is 6'4", 300#; I am 5'4", 135#. We are both professional scuba Instructors, so don't get too riled about price if we think we are getting value for our money. We currently each have two full 1/8" suits that we bought 5 & 7 years ago (respectively) from a small Canadian firm called Mountain Dreams/XLR8 that is unfortunately no longer in business.

Each CUSTOM suit cost us $250Cdn. The 7-yr-old suits are a little worn & had to be patched & have now been relegated mosty to poolwork. The 5-yr-old suits are still looking/going strong. All are useful, but we were interested in looking at some new suits to replace patchwork ones.

So I contacted Liquidfit. The original price they gave us for EACH 1/8" suit with wrist & ankle seals was over $500US. Then they came down to $375US each. Neither of us thought a full length 1/8" suit should cost that much, so that was as far as we went.

BTW, we currently live in the States, so it wasn't a matter of currency conversion. It was pricing, pure & simple!

~SubMariner~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom