Women's dive t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey...
I agree how hard is it to find a decent dive shirt?? I always find that they are either way to O.T.T or too big to wear!! However I am also on another dive forum and its a spanish one,they made some tee shirts with the forum logo on it and they are ideal.. Ide be really interested as to what you come up with..keep us posted!

Hi,
The surf industry got on the bandwagon early with unique shirts and designs. As a result, its been elevated to almost cult status. I think the same thing can be said for the dive industry - but sadly, no one (except those of you in this thread) has risen to the challenge.
Can anyone tell me why pictures of extreme danger, fear, skeletons and other 'near-death' images are so bloody popular among divers (look at Action Outfitters - AO)? As an instructor, that's the LAST image I want to wear around students!
I think the images available on some of the UK sites are pretty cool. Something along those lines would be a very welcome change!

Lee

I think smaller t-shirts/tank tops for women would be a great idea. I can never find an x-small or small...

I don't think it's too cutesy, but something like Scuba Diva would be nice... The mermaids idea is nice... Why do we have to shelve our femininity just because we dive?

Thanks so much for all of your comments. I will take into consideration the transparent idea. :) I have yet to find anything I would buy in Cabo, Cozumel or Hawaii. And everything fits baggy and unflattering. I'm glad you all get my concept and will keep you all posted on my progress.

I know they are based in the UK but I'm sure they'd ship to the States if requested.

They go to all our dive shows in England and I'm a huge fan. My waredrobe is full of t-shirts they have designed - they will even make designs you request.

The company is called The Cartoonery. Its run by a husband and wife team. He's the artist, and he airbrushes the designs onto t-shirts for men and women.

Well worth a look at least!

ScubaBaby:
I know they are based in the UK but I'm sure they'd ship to the States if requested.

They go to all our dive shows in England and I'm a huge fan. My waredrobe is full of t-shirts they have designed - they will even make designs you request.

The company is called The Cartoonery. Its run by a husband and wife team. He's the artist, and he airbrushes the designs onto t-shirts for men and women.

Well worth a look at least!

Very cool! I'm liking these alot... they should find a US distributor.... ScubaToys???? I bet they would be popular! Thanks for sharing!

I was about to recommend Diving Daisy too, but got beaten to it :D no skulls in sight, but not too girlie girlie either

Or you could go to theDiveBunnie Megastore where you can select from a collection of gallery images, or upload your own pictures and create your own t-shirt… you can add your own text messages too if you wish. I admit it's my own site, but is in keeping with your question so hope that it's OK to mention it.

Anyway, just a thought, hope you manage to find that perfect tee shirt.

bob1dp:
I think there is a big need for woman’s dive t-shirts. Not shirts with sharks, beer, pirates, skeletons, or men with weapons. Just something nice and tasteful. Coral, pretty fish mermaids, etc. It would be great if when they got wet they became nearly transparent but the wearer was completely unaware of the transformation. Just an idea :)

Stop trolling or we're going to have to slap you down. HARD. :froggy:

i'm in...
what about very simple, graphic designs... one or two colors on a print. thowing in some quotes from strong, historical adventuring females would be great too.
got a background in visual design if you want any extra input.
good luck

Back
Top Bottom