Woohooo! I'm in Amarillo/Borger!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacketSniffer

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Are there any divers out here? :huh:

If so, where do you dive???

I do believe you're in Dandy Don Country...

ScubaTexan:
I do believe you're in Dandy Don Country...

:11: Geez, how could I forget?

Got yer ears on DandyDon?

I'm in Amarillo. Going diving Friday-Sunday .. Actually leaving Thursday night. :) scubajoe on here is from the area as well.

You can go to the stillin basin at lake meridth, right by borger. I'm actually going to Santa Rosa, NM to the Blue Hole and Perch Lake. :)

amascuba:
I'm in Amarillo. Going diving Friday-Sunday .. Actually leaving Thursday night. :)

Uhhh, but where exactly are you going? :D I've only seen pools of water that are deep enough to cover the grass. Hehe.

163 miles from my house due west on I-40 to Santa Rosa, NM. :)

amascuba:
163 miles from my house due west on I-40 to Santa Rosa, NM. :)

Ahhh, Blue Hole. So I guess there's nothing in the area then. No sink holes? :D

there is the Stillin Basin at Lake Merideth. It's the typical <3 ft. visibility about this time of year lake dive. There's some assorted junk to look at. :) It's between fritch and borger.

The area has allot of Playa lakes, but nothing to really brag about.

amascuba:
It's the typical <3 ft. visibility about this time of year lake dive. There's some assorted junk to look at.

Ahh, now I'm feeling at home. :D I didn't bring my gear though. It's a quick trip for me.

Back
Top Bottom