worst pun ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hehehe... nice two

There was a man who entered a local newspaper's pun contest.​

He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win.​

Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
HariKari1.jpg

A guy goes to a psychiatrist. "Doc, I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam, then I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor replies, "It's very simple. You're two tents."​

The Old Man

You know that he refused to wear shoes so his feet became hard and tough, right?

You know that he went for long periods fasting and refused to eat meat, even when he wasn't fasting, right?

And you know that both the fasting and his diet gave him extremely bad breath, right?

And that he was of lean, slight build, especially in his later years?

So he was a super callous fragile mystic plagued with halitosis.​

Hey, Bry, have you decided to seek counseling, yet?

LOL!!!! Keep 'em coming!

Whew. You're right pretty bad.

When I was just out of highschool I coached a winning water polo team. The Alumni Mother's were so greatful for my superior coaching skills they all pitched in and bought me a very nice Seiko dive watch to show there gratitude.

To this day I still dive with my Alumni Mum Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom