Worst Tech Diver EVER??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NC Air Hog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Many of you may have read the article that we put together for TDI, "Not All Tech Divers are A**HOLES".

I was wondering if anyone had any great stories that go with it.

Read the Article here,

Not all Tech Divers are A**HOLES

EKyUI3X.jpg

Many of you may have read the article that we put together for TDI, "Not All Tech Divers are A**HOLES".

I was wondering if anyone had any great stories that go with it.

Read the Article here,

Not all Tech Divers are A**HOLES

I thought there was going to be a picture of me.......whew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the article. Every diver should have a valid reason for doing or not doing a preticular type of diving, whether it be buddy, solo, deco, you name it. "well I dont know, or they said, really doesnt really cut it. Its not rocket science for anyone that has an average, or better, degree of concentration and understanding of real basic level physics. I think the big filter is ones ability to recognize where the line is and to be responsible enough to not cross it. Such thought process is not a part of the rec diving arena.

I wish they would stop posting that article, I'm getting a complex!

I love that pic.

If we are talking about dive skills, then probably the worst, and second worst, and ...... are either dead or bent for life.

One of the things that attracts me to diving, is all of the specialties within the heading of Technical Diving. It's like trying to sip from a fire hydrant. There are so many things I want to see and accomplish, and I am just getting started. I have done the course work, for navigation, deep diving, night and limited visability, I am thinking of nitrox for the next course, not sure yet. My eventual goal is to do a lot of wreck diving. I am told that here in NC we have some of the best available, and I am looking forward to growing in experience, and skill so as to see a few of them this year.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom